Africa Bible Commentary
The Africa Bible Commentary is unique. Written by African theologians and produced in Africa, it is the first one-volume commentary ever created to help pastors, students, and lay leaders in Africa apply Godâ€™s Word to distinctively African concerns, yet its fresh insights will have a universal appeal.
The Africa Bible Commentary is a unique publishing event---the first one-volume Bible commentary produced in Africa by African theologians to meet the needs of African pastors, students, and lay leaders. Interpreting and applying the Bible in the light of African culture and realities, it furnishes powerful and relevant insights into the biblical text that transcend Africa in their significance.
The Africa Bible Commentary gives a section-by-section interpretation that provides a contextual, readable, affordable, and immensely useful guide to the entire Bible. Readers around the world will benefit from and appreciate the commentarys fresh insights and direct style that engage both heart and mind.
· Produced by African biblical scholars, in Africa, for Africa---and for the world
· Section-by-section interpretive commentary and application
· More than 70 special articles dealing with topics of key importance in to ministry in Africa today, but that have global implications
· 70 African contributors from both English- and French-speaking countries
· Transcends the African context with insights into the biblical text and the Christian faith for readers worldwide
- Academic Bible Study
- Author / Artist
- Book Format
- 1659 gr
- Number of Pages
- 197 x 48 mm